The aim of this Melbourne based RSA training program is to provide candidates with the knowledge and understanding required to act responsibly when selling, supplying or promoting alcohol in relation to their responsibilities, workplace duties, the law, customer service, and duty of care and harm minimisation.
Your RSA Victoria will include sections on understanding the effects that alcohol has on your client base and business, and how it's your responsibility to regulate the flow of alcohol. This will keep potential problems from arising, like drunk clients behaving badly, fights breaking out and crime escalating due to lowered inhibitions. You will learn how to successfully recognize underage drinkers, or when someone has had one too many. In order to maintain a good environment for your other clients, these prevention methods must be learned and practiced on a daily basis.
This Responsible Service of Alcohol course(RSA) is ASQA and Director of Liquor Licensing, Consumer Affairs Victoria approved.
We currently have two locations in Melbourne
4 Hours for full RSA Training course.
- Must be at least 16 years old to attend. The RSA Certificate will be valid once the person turns 18 years old.
- A reasonable understanding of English
You will learn about
- Understanding what the Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate of Completion really means to you.
- Awareness and prevention of drink driving.
- The impact of alcohol abuse.
- The responsible sale of alcohol.
- Candidates must bring one form of original photo ID on the day of the course (passport, Australian Drivers License or RTA Proof of Age Card.
- Writing materials
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive
- Director of Liquor Licensing, Consumer Affairs Victoria RSA Certificate
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment